Meet Your Care Team
We’re looking for an experienced, high-energy Practice Manager to lead our team.
If you are a mature, cheerful, skilled professional with experience in medical office management and an interest in leading a growing practice, we invite you to apply for the Practice Manager position open now. Join Dr. Turk and our expanding staff as we provide truly Advanced Eyecare to thousands of Northeast Alabama residents.
In this role, we are looking for a leader who is passionate about serving people, excited about growth, and enthusiastic about coaching and mentoring our expanding staff.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing all business operations including budget management, purchasing, staffing, and medical billing
- Managing our expanding team to ensure an appropriate mix of skills, perspectives, and experience
- Developing successful business strategies for the growth of practice products and services as well as participating in marketing efforts to increase our patient base
- Working with the doctor to establish performance goals, allocating resources, and assessing policies for compliance and employee development
- Maintaining quality control in customer service, product development, business growth, etc.
- Working with the doctor to establish and deliver staff bonus and award systems
- Identifying development opportunities for our team, providing regular feedback and accountability to ensure ongoing growth and skill development resulting in productive clinic operations.
Why you'd be a great fit:
- 5+ years of medical office experience
- Effective communication skills that allow for excellent patient relations and high staff morale.
- Experience with bookkeeping and medical records software preferred
- Knowledge of medical insurance preferred
- Some college education preferred
- Previous optometric experience preferred but not required
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation reflective of experience
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as part of our family
- Medical, vision, & dental coverage with various options to choose from
- Flexible paid sick and personal time off
- No weekend or evening hours
- Productivity bonus program